Plantation shutters in the West Midlands and nationwide
Why plantation shutters?
- Hand crafted for a perfect fit
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Block out noise
- Control light
- Great quality and affordable style
Choice of materials:
- Cedar - western red cedar, oiled finishes, natural variations in wood
- Poplar - yellow poplar, durable, smooth finish, choice of shades
- Phoenix - lightweight hardwood, choice of stained and painted shades
- Classic - low density fibreboard (LDF)
Window shutters to suit your needs
Our plantation shutters are ideal for sash and bay windows, awkwardly shaped windows and French doors.
All plantation shutters have a choice of four louvre widths: 47mm, 64mm, 89mm or 114mm.
Range of styles:
- Café style - continental feel, bottom half of window
- Full height - entire window
- Tier-on-tier - two sets of shutters for bottom and top, each opening independently
- Motorised - open, close or tilt at the touch of a button
Telephone: 0800 163 429